With pumpkin coffee cake muffins, every day can feel like fall! They’re so soft and delicious they’re simply irresistible!
Ingredients & Equipment Needed for This Recipe
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsalted Butter
- Vanilla Paste or Extract
- Large Eggs
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- All-Purpose Flour
- Kosher Salt
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Brown Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Ginger
- Set of Measuring Cups & Spoons OR Digital Kitchen Scale if using Metric
- 3 Mixing Bowl- One Large, Two Small
- Rubber Spatula
- Muffin Pan
- Muffin Liners
How to Make Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins
Melt the butter and combine with the granulated sugar in a large bowl.
Add in the pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla.
Combine all dry ingredients in a separate small mixing bowl.
Add the dries to the wet ingredients and fold together until just combined.
Mix the brown sugar, salt, and spices in a small mixing bowl.
Fill the liner lined muffin tip halfway with batter and top with the brown sugar mix.
Fill the rest of the liner with batter and top with brown sugar mixture.
Bake at 375° F for 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 mins before enjoying!
My Kinda Professional Tips for Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins
- Don’t over mix the batter. This will result in chewy and dense muffins.
- Let the muffins cool a bit before removing them from the muffin pan so that they keep their shape.
- This recipe can easily be halved for a great small batch breakfast!
- These muffins will keep for up to 3 days in a close-able container at room temperature.
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins
- Set of Measuring Cups & Spoons OR Digital Kitchen Scale if using metric
- 3 Mixing Bowls- One large and Two Small
- Rubber Spatula
- Muffin Pan
- muffin liners
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar (200 g)
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, melted (226 g)
- 6 Each Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree, 1 can (450 g)
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour (480 g)
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar (213 g)
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- Melt the butter and combine with the granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla.
- In a seperate small bowl add in all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wets and fold until just combined.
- Mix the brown sugar and spices in a small mixing bowl.
- Scoop the batter into a lined muffin pan about halfway. Sprinkle on the brown sugar mixture, then fill the batter to the top of the liner. Top with additional brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° F (191° C) for 15-18 minutes or until a clean toothpick comes out.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Be sure to leave a review below &
tag me on Instagram @kindaprofessionalbaker
I’d love to see what you’re making!
Have you joined my email list? Sign up for my newsletter To Get Monthly Recipe Roundups And More!
Don’t worry, I promise I won’t spam you.