No oven or campfire required for you to satisfy that summer craving all year long with these no bake s’mores bars! All the players are there just a little different than the classic!
Ingredients & Equipment Needed For This Recipe
- Light Corn Syrup
- Milk or Semisweet Chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers– Make sure to crush these! I like to leave them in bigger chunks.
- Set of Measuring Cups and Spoons OR Digital Kitchen Scale if using Metric
- Large Mixing Bowl– Used to mix these amazing bars all together. Make sure that the bowl can fit over the pot as it will be used as a double boiler for the chocolate to melt.
- Medium Pot– Fill with water and bring to a simmer to melt together the chocolate and corn syrup
- Rubber Spatula– The easiest way I have found to mix these all together.
- 9″X4″ Loaf Pan– Since this is a small batch recipe, this is the perfect size
- Plastic Wrap or Parchment Paper– I prefer using the plastic wrap so that the bars don’t stick the the pan.
My Kinda Professional Tips For S’mores Bars
- This recipe can be made as double batch to fit into an 8″X8″ pan.
- Don’t burn the chocolate! Be sure to keep an eye on your chocolate as it’s melting. You can use the microwave to melt the chocolate. Just melt at 30 second intervals and stir in between until just melted.
- Place in the fridge to set.This only takes about 15 minutes.
No Bake S’Mores Bars
- Set of Measuring Cups & Spoons OR Digital Kitchen Scale if using metric
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Pot
- Rubber Spatula
- 9"X4" Loaf Pan
- Plastic Wrap or Parchment Paper
- 1 Cup Milk or Semisweet Chocolate (170 g)
- 3/4 Cup Corn Syrup (250 ml)
- 1 Cup Crushed Graham Cracker (6-8 sheets) (28 g)
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows (30 g)
- In the large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate and corn syrup.
- Fill the medium pot with water about 1/4 of the way, just enough to create steam. Place the bowl on the pot to melt the chocolate and corn syrup.
- While the chocolate is melting, gather the graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add the remaining ingredients. Using a rubber spatula to combine all together.
- Line the loaf pan with either parchment or plastic wrap and press the bars into the pan until level.
- Let chill in the fridge for 15 minutes before cutting.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Be sure to leave a review below &
tag me on Instagram @kindaprofessionalbaker
I’d love to see what you’re making!
Have you joined my email list? Sign up for my newsletter To Get Monthly Recipe Roundups And More!
Don’t worry, I promise I won’t spam you.