There is alway a time for no bake desserts. This tangible no bake mini honey cheesecakes are the perfect base for a variety of toppings or even all by themselves!
Ingredients & Equipment Needed For This Recipe
- Gingersnap Cookies– These can be of any brand or variety and can easily be swapped out for the traditional graham cracker crust.
- Unsalted Butter– Going to want to melt this.
- Granulated Sugar-Just a little bit.
- Kosher Salt- For that touch of salt to round out the sweetness.
- Cream Cheese– As soft as possible.
- Heavy Whipping Cream– the key to the “no bake” part of the dessert.
- Clover or Raw Honey– The choice is yours!
- Vanilla Extract or Paste– Depending on how much vanilla flavor you want in your dessert.
Fruit or Sauce to Garnish
- Set of Measuring Cups & Spoons (Liquid too) OR Digital Kitchen Scale if using Metric
- Hand or Stand Mixer– If using a hand mixer, you will need an extra Medium Mixing Bowl.
- Small Mixing Bowl– Preferably a glass or microwave safe bowl to melt the butter and also mix up the crust.
- Rubber Spatula– Best way to ensure there are no lumps of cream cheese not mixed.
- Muffin/Cupcake Pan– To hold the mini cheesecakes to set.
- Cupcake Liners– These are to give the desserts a shape as well as to help from sticking to the pan.
- 1 ounce Cookie Scoop– This is what I use to scoop my batter into the pans. You can find the one I use here.
My Kinda Professional Tips For Mini Honey No Bake Cheesecakes
- Make sure that you cream cheese is SOFT. Another key is to make sure your heavy cream is room temperature too. This will help make sure there are no lumps. If the heavy cream is cold then it will make some of the cream cheese ball up and you don’t want that!
- Let the cheesecakes set in the freezer until ready to serve. The more the cheesecake has to chill the better texture it will get.
- These no bake mini honey cheesecakes will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge, in a close-able container. If well wrapped and kept in the freezer, they will keep for up to 2 weeks. A perfect make ahead dessert!
Mini Honey No Bake Cheesecake
- Set of Measuring Cups & Spoons (Liquid Too) OR Digital Kitchen Scale if using metric
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- Medium Mixing Bowl *if using hand mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Muffin or Cupcake Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- 1 ounce Cookie Scoop
- 1/2 Cup Gingersnap Cookie Crumbs, about 12 cookies (100 g)
- 2 Tbl Unsalted Butter, melted (10 g)
- 1 Tbl Granulated Sugar (10 g)
- pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream (231 ml)
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, soft (170 g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or Paste (5 ml)
- 1/4 Cup Honey, warm (85 g)
- In the small mixing bowl melt the butter and add the gingersnap cookie crumbs, sugar, and salt into the bowl and combine.
- Place the cupcake liners into the muffin pan and spoon in 2 tbl of crust into each liner. Press down with fingers or a shot glass.
- Place in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- In the bowl of you stand mixer or a medium mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream to soft peak. Add in the cream cheese in small portions until completely whipped in.
- Stop and scrape the bowl to make sure all of the cream cheese is mixed in. Add in the honey and vanilla. Continue to mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Take the crusts from the freezer and scoop two cookie scoops of the batter into each of the liners. Tap the pan on the counter to evenly smooth the tops.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve: Remove from freezer and let thaw for 15 minutes before eating. OR can take from the freezer and place in the fridge and let thaw for 30 minutes.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Be sure to leave a review below &
tag me on Instagram @kindaprofessionalbaker
I’d love to see what you’re making!
Have you joined my email list? Sign up for my newsletter To Get Monthly Recipe Roundups And More!
Don’t worry, I promise I won’t spam you.