Make your day or night better with this 10 minute creamy guacamole. This simple yet satisfying recipe can be added to your taco night as a simple appetizer or just as an easy snack!
Ingredients & Equipment Needed For This Recipe
- Ripe Avocados– If they are a little bit hard that’s okay. This is a creamy mixture so it will be blended up.
- Lime Juice– Can either use fresh lime juice or from the bottle.
- Jalapeño– If you don’t like spicy you can use less or omit completely.
- Cilantro– I like to trim my cilantro so that I’m just getting the leaves, not the stem.
- Red Onion
- Fresh Garlic
- Salt & Pepper- Just to taste.
- Large Mixing Bowl– Used to gather all of your ingredients before they all go into the food processor, or to be mixed in that bowl.
- Food Processor– If you’d like a more chunky guacamole you can use a Potato Masher instead.
- Rubber Spatula– To scrape all the chunks and to remove from the processor.
- Cutting Board & Sharp Knife– For cutting your vegetables in the recipe.
My Kinda Professional Tips For 10 Minute Creamy Guacamole
- This is a pretty customizable recipe. Whether you like it smooth or chunky is all up to you! You can also choose to add more or less of any element. This is just how I like it and hope you do too!
- This guacamole will keep in the fridge for 3 days in a close-able container and plastic wrap on top.
10 Minute Creamy Guacamole
- 2 each Ripe Avocados
- 1 each Lime, 2 Tbl juice
- 1/2 each Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2-3 cloves Raw Garlic
- 1/2 each Jalapeño, de-seeded
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- Gather all of the ingredients and give them a rough chop. Place them in the food processor and pulse for 15-20 seconds.
- Take the rubber spatula and give the mixture a scrape to get any big chunks of anything. Continue to pulse for 15-30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Place in the serving dish of your choice.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Be sure to leave a review below &
tag me on Instagram @kindaprofessionalbaker
I’d love to see what you’re making!